Paralegal apprentice with Hansards Solicitors
Apply now! This is an exciting opportunity to a small friendly law firm and help us to transform legal services through our people!
We are currently looking to recruit a Paralegal into our practice in Bradford within our conveyancing department.
This role offers excellent scope for progression and is an ideal opportunity for a Paralegal to develop their career within a fast growing Firm.
We are looking for someone to progress matters (residential and/or commercial), with the relevant training, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients. This includes:
- Managing a varied caseload of both residential and commercial conveyancing cases, ensuring all files are up to date.
- Progressing all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols.
- Raising case or client issues with line manager/senior team members as appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing communications with clients, lenders and third parties, via telephone, email and post.
- Utilising negotiation and communication skills to proactively settle/assist in the conclusion of conveyancing matters to the satisfaction of the client whilst further developing technical legal knowledge.
- Driving sector specific business development relationships and actively assisting in the management of relationships with new and existing clients.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have any legal experience, although this is not necessary as full training will be given.
Our recruitment process will comprise of interviews.
- Minimum of 3 A Levels at grades C and above (or equivalent qualifications) totalling 96 UCAS points.
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications