PART TIME SIX MONTH ACTING
Part-Time Acting for Film is a practical and intensive course for students who are looking to build acting careers and require a part-time schedule.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
- Take part in several exercises filmed by a professional crew and edited by a professional post-production artist
- Find out how subtext in acting can influence performance and how to evaluate your choices as an actor when addressing script material
- Learn how to break down a scene into story beats and to define terms such as ‘through the line' and ‘spine.'
- Examine how to get the most from your rehearsals and use techniques such as improvisation, speaking out an interior monologue and rehearsing the script beat by beat
- Explore the casting process and how to prepare yourself for an audition
While this course is suitable for beginners, we may require a CV and showreel to demonstrate your acting potential. If you are unable to provide this, we may ask that you give a monologue or ‘piece to camera' as part of your application.
Find out more.