PART TIME SIX MONTH FILMMAKING
Part-Time Six-Month Filmmaking is an all-encompassing and dynamic course for students who are considering a career change but can’t commit to a full-time schedule. It allows students to explore their potential as screenwriters, directors, camera operators, editors and producers.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
- Participate in a variety of workshops, work with professional actors and industry tutors and turn your knowledge into practical experience by writing and directing your 10-minute film
- Try different roles, including camera operator, editor, director, producer and screenwriter to take an informed decision about the next steps in your career or studies
- Learn from professional industry tutors and award-winning guest speakers, including famous directors, cinematographers, editors, producers and other screen specialists
- Join MetFilm School’s online forum to build connections, collaborate with the creative student community and receive information about the latest projects and jobs
- Wednesday evenings (7pm – 10pm) and alternate Saturdays (10am – 5pm). Based at Ealing Studios.
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY
- Visual storytelling – how to use camera to tell a story
- Screenwriting – script structure and storyboard
- Casting and directing actors
- Camera and sound
- Directing and managing a crew
- Post Production
- Shooting and editing film
Find out more.