Are you a motivated and driven individual, wanting to further your career in
HR? Looking for an exciting, global business with a cool product you can slam dunk your way to a great career within?
HR can be exciting, challenging, and much more than just contract creations – especially when it’s for the fastest growing sports company in the world! As our new People Apprentice Administrator, you’ll be here to welcome all new starters on their first day, ensure all their personnel files and documents are up to date and support our People Managers.
Supporting our UK and International offices, you will be responsible for producing contracts/leaver letters, keeping our HR system updated, new joiner inductions, coordinating with the Payroll Team and day to day management of the HR mailbox. You’ll also work closely with the international HR, Payroll and Recruitment teams to build strong working relationships and ensure process consistency and governance is maintained.
This is an exciting time for the DAZN business with ever expanding growth and success. Working within a collaborative and vibrant HR environment, your skills and positive attitude will fit perfectly within our team!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- First point of contact for all general employee queries
- Creation of documents such as employment contracts (UK and
- International), resignations, promotions, maternity/paternity, any
- other changes during employment
- Updating our HR database with changes to personal and
- employment data
- Raising and monitoring PO’s for HR related invoices
- Assisting with onboarding and off-boarding our employees
- Involvement in ad-hoc project work as required
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong data entry experience within HR systems
- Stakeholder focused and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritise high volume of work
- Ability to think outside the box
- Solutions focused with proactive mindset
- Tones of initiative
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE...
- General HR admin experience
- Experience with Oracle and/or SAP systems