what you'll be doing
As our HR coordinator, or as we like to say a ‘people coordinator’, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in, and learn about the world of HR. We're looking for someone to come and help us out for a 6 month fixed term contract.
There will be lots to support on, but for the most part, you’ll be helping out with 3 very important areas;
Reward and benefits
• Assisting with the annual pay review and bonus process by providing calculations and drawing up reward statements
• Helping with the reward communications by working with our communications team or external agency
• Support with the annual pay reporting
• Manage UK Benefits and requests for information such as parental leave, healthcare etc.
Employee Engagement & Performance Management
• Support the performance review process by providing data and analysis
• Lead the employee engagement process by launching the survey and providing analysis of the results.
• Support with employment documentation for movers and shakers (our internal role changes)
• Complete employment reference and ad-hoc requests
• Work with payroll team to ensure all people changes are captured and processed correctly.
We don’t necessarily need to see any experience within the world of HR, we’re up for teaching that. But there are some transferable skills, that would be really handy to have:
- Excel skills – at least an intermediate level, so you can use pivot tables and graphs to do some analysis and calculations of data
- Great interpersonal skills – there are lots of different people to work with and it’ll help if you can build and maintain relationships across the business
- There’s always more to do than time to do it and we have pretty high standards (we’re a demanding bunch) so you’ll need to have the organisational skills of an air traffic controller. Top-notch attention to detail, will be very useful
- You’ll be a ‘right first time’ kind of person but not precious about it. You’ll hold your hand up when you’ve dropped the ball and be open to feedback
- It’d be great if we had perfect info to work with at all times, but we don’t, so you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and have the confidence to crack-on regardless.
And finally, you’ll get insight into some confidential stuff, so we’ll need you to channel your secret squirrel at times and handle sensitive topics with consideration.
This is definitely an opportunity to start your career in HR. But, you’ll need to bring your A-game.
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
We're all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.