Personal Banker Apprentice
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
- Harrow remove
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India itself is the largest shareholder of this Fortune 500 company, with 58.60% ownership, and SBI was ranked 152nd in The Forbes list of Global 2000 firms in May 2015.
Framework and Level: Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2 QCF
Vacancy full description:
- Delivering superior customer service
- Promptly handling all calls and emails received
- Fosters strong customer relations and actively promotes state bank of India UK as the preferred provider of banking services.
- Assist with cross selling products and services to existing clients through regular telephone and or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
- Fosters and maintains a welcoming, professional and service oriented atmosphere within the banking hall.
- To handle all postal service requests
- To prepare AML risk matrix and check lists for account opening
- Responsible for logging and maintenance of postal register.
- Undertakes any other responsibility as delegated by the Area Branch Manager or so designated senior officer.
Pay: £4.50 per hourTo assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition and retention of new clients by developing and strengthen new client relationships. Sign-up or log in to apply