Personal Trainer at Fitness First – No experience needed
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Professional Qualifications
- Sport and Fitness
Perks of the job:
- FREE Home club membership
- Unlimited earning potential
- FitPro Membership
- World Class Facilities
- A career with the worlds largest privately own Health Club Provider
About the job:
If you have a love affair with fitness and want to share your passion with the world, then become a PT with Fitness First.
Fitness First are proud to be the world’s largest privately-owned provider of health clubs boasting 120 gyms up and down the country and almost 1 million members globally. Due to their increasing presence and heart-warming popularity in the UK they need energetic and ambitious people looking for an exciting new challenge by becoming a personal trainer.
Fitness First are currently working with The Training Room as a key partner, and they have been assigned the task of identifying and providing Fitness First with entry level applicants across the country; people who dream of a career in fitness but lack the experience. Please don’t worry if you are inexperienced, The Training Room will help by matching you with a course specifically designed to get you qualifications needed for a career in health and fitness.
What’s in it for you?
- Two-day ‘Set 4 Success’ course providing guidance and tips for starting out as a self-employed personal trainer
- £5million public liability insurance, with £1million professional indemnity cover
- 12-week sliding scale of gym rental rates
- In-club support: dedicated mentor over the first 12 weeks of your time at Fitness First
- Membership on the ‘Body First’ programme
- Six items of Fitness First PT uniform
- Business cards
- Subscription to a leading PT industry website
- In-club and online marketing resources
- REPs registration
As licence-holders working with Fitness First, PTs will also receive the following added benefits*:
- Access to an admin helpline (9am to 5pm)
- Fitness First merchandise discount
- Home club membership
- Fantastic discounts on continuing professional development (CPD) training
- FitPro membership
- Possibility of £200 commission through the Fitness First Academy Referral Scheme
- First Club benefits
Once qualified with The Training Room, you will have an ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Fitness First will guarantee you an interview. Your new career could be as little as 5 weeks away.
Stop denying yourself a future of happiness and follow your heart into a career you’re passionate about.
CLICK APPLY and take the first step on a new career path! Complete the short form and we’ll call you back to answer any questions you may have.Application closed