Apply to be a Plumbing and Heating Technician with Frank Finn Plumbing.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
Tasks could include:
- Shadowing industry professional
- Helping install new heating systems and boilers
- Bathroom Refurbishment
- Pipework replacement
- Showers & pressure adjustments
- Plumbing Installation
Training to be provided
- Maths and English if required
- Hands on practical experience
- A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months
You can apply if you’re:
- Eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- A work experience placement
- Help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
You will gain the skill and experience to take you career to the next level. There may be further opportunities available with the company for outstanding candidates.
- Hard working
- Pays attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Good Hand eye coordination