Plumbing Apprentice for a Mechanical and Electrical Contractor working on prestigious sites all over London
- Assisting with boiler installs
- Assisting with commercial plantroom installs
- Assisting with system wiring
- Emergency repairs
- Plumbing maintenance
£ 315 per week
Monday - Friday
Possible Start Date:
Application Close Date:
Plumbing and domestic heating technician (Level 3)
GCSE English and Maths 4-9/A-C
- Some experience of plumbing work would be desirable
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn
Training to be Provided
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Full time plumber, site supervisor