We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload. You would be undertaking a Digital Application Support alongside this role. This company have successfully completed nine acquisitions, were listed on the ASX for seven years and launched new products. Since our humble beginnings as a small Australian organisation, we have expanded to become a leading global supplier of software and professional services for superannuation, pension, life insurance, investment, private wealth, funds administration and financial messaging, employing over 1,000 people in 12 offices across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Europe, Africa and Asia.The PMO at Bravura is the information hub for all our projects; The PMO Analyst is an integral member of the PMO team thus having exposure to a diverse range of high profile projects and industry leading clients. The PMO Analyst will be responsible for providing project support and owning actives including: assurance, quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking and change control.
Digital competence required as majority of workload requires use of project related software programmes
- Day to day support to Client Project Managers, assist with project status reporting and ensure key reporting milestones are met through use of project management software tools
- Cross project communication: work with Project and Programme Managers to produce and maintain project plans and related project control documents - delivered through specific project planning & documentation software tools.
- Standardisation: Support the implementation of a quality strategy including the implementation, monitoring and control of new process;
- Project Governance: Maintain issues, actions and risks logs, maintain the project change log, maintain detailed resource plans that align to client budgets, assist with financial reporting process;
- Continuous Project Management Improvement: support the PMO Manager to achieve core PMO functional milestones
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to project related activities and work
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers and clients Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience including the ability to work effectively under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven eagerness for continual personal development
- Commercial awareness
- Capable of working on-site at client offices
- Strong inter personal skills, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements
- Financial management / reporting and analysis skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced matrix-based environment
- The ability to understand complex financial reports
- Can do / will do attitude to work tasks
£15k - £18k DOE
Mon - Fri
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.