A talented mix of Technicians, Consultants and Account Managers. We have been established since 1999 we're serious about delivering great outcomes.
We provide innovative, cost effective and scalable IT solutions and services that help empower digital transformation in the modern workplace.
Launched in the picturesque London suburb of Strawberry Hill (hence the name), we began as a systems integrator. Since our inception we are now a trusted IT partner for over 150 corporate and SMB clients. We employ over 30 staff over 3 offices in the UK.
- Learn how to build process driven apps with no code
- Work alongside the CEO and help deliver solutions for our customers.
- Build their skills in key Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Pass industry exams.
- Help build our social media presence on Linkedin by sharing our success stories.
- Problem Solver
- Well Organised
- Technical aptitude
- Great team player
- Highly personable
- Fully committed
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English.
- 2x A Levels (including Maths or ICT) or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
Be offered a full time consultant role at the end of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.