Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team with technical knowledge of the platform in the early stages of deals. This includes preparing demonstrations of the platform and, working in conjunction with the Sales Team, crafting effective narratives to support the demonstration.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You will be a quick learner who can digest information and reproduce it swiftly
- You will be comfortable using technology
- You will be adept at building relationships internally and externally
- You will be highly detail orientated
- You will be able to seize the initiative and attack any problems or areas of improvement you find – with the confidence to provide solutions
- Demonstrable technical knowledge is desired but not essential