Preparation for Education and Training (PET) – Level 4
- Level 4
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Academic & Education
- Melton Mowbray remove
At BMC, you wont be one of thousands, you’ll be one of the family
Validated by the University of Bolton
This is an interim course, it is a 20 credit, introductory award for those trainees looking to teach in post 16 education and training. It covers a variety of topics which enable you to focus on practical and theoretical issues involved in planning and preparing to teach. Delivery is one evening per week (5-9pm) for 10 weeks plus one Saturday.
- Level 3 qualification in the subject area in which you wish to teach.
10 weeks (Part-Time)
The Creative and Service Industries Campus at Melton
What Makes BMC Special?
- Small class sizes, so you can benefit from more contact time with tutors, maximum access to specialist equipment, and always feeling like one of the family!
- Industry-expert tutors with invaluable contacts in your chosen industry – helping you get ahead.
- Multi-million pound facilities including: One of the largest infinity green screens outside of London; £3.6 million Sports Science complex; Purpose-built Animal Management centre; Sprung-floored mirrored rehearsal studios; Nationally renowned Equestrian Centre and Rehabilitation Centre; Our very own Melton Theatre; Specialist Landex College – one of only 36 in the country.
- Build My Career – Here at BMC, we understand that while getting a degree is important, it must mark the start of a flourishing career. We will go above and beyond to support you in getting your journey into the world-of-work off to a flying start; from our expert careers advisors, to invaluable work experience with key employers – BMC can provide you with the best start possible!
- BMC has been a quality provider of specialist higher education for nearly 25 years. Our courses are accredited by the University of East Anglia and the University of Bolton.