This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A business that has been delivering excellent service since 1965, ensuring that we keep our customer warm and moving all year long. We now operate from 15 depots throughout the UK and continue to grow.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Monitoring sale &promotional activity across key competitors, ensuring our pricing proposition remains competitive all-year round
- Identifying &proposing new pricing trials to drive business sales and profit performance
- Tracking and analysing the sales and profit impact of pricing trials / differential pricing across markets
- Gathering and synthesising data from pricing trials, historic promotions, and competitors into simple, comprehensible formats and presenting conclusions to a variety of audiences
- Understanding price elasticity and payback of key promotions
- Formulating ideas for new trading mechanics in conjunction with Content and Marketing teams
- Driving the development and implementation of a range of tools and insightful reporting approaches to help inform pricing and promotional decisions
- Proposing pricing for products in seasonal periods in order to achieve target markdown spend, agreed discount levels based on volume and planned sales targets
- Defining and maintaining the business price point architecture to be used across all products
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have?
- With a talent for numbers
- A passion for leading analytical reasoning in the work place
- Enthusiasm and confidence
- 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Application apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Application apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.