Project management practitioners increasingly embrace Agile as a technique for managing successful projects. By successfully completing the PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner, you’ll be recognised as having expertise in using Agile practices in your projects and the knowledge to tailor PRINCE2® Agile to every project management scenario. You’ll show you’ve increased your professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques.
With this certification, you’ll demonstrate your experience using Agile approaches, have good collaborative skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times. These are sought after talents which will prove your skill beyond a good reference.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training:
Certification: PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
Study time: 15-20 hours
Provider: Balance Global accredited by PeopleCert Examination Institute
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services, and expert mentoring
Prerequisites: PRINCE2® Foundation, CAPM or PMP
Assessment: 1 x 150 minute exam (included), 50 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- Exclusive student benefits; Career Services, TOTUM, industry events and lots more
- Award winning StudentCare™
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Join our online Alumni community and connect with like-minded professionals