Project management practitioners increasingly embrace Agile as a technique for managing successful projects. By successfully completing the PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner, you’ll be recognised as having expertise in using Agile practices in your projects and the knowledge to tailor PRINCE2® Agile to every project management scenario. You’ll show you’ve increased your professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques.
With this certification, you’ll demonstrate your experience using Agile approaches, have good collaborative skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times. These are sought after talents which will prove your skill beyond a good reference.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training:
Certification: PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
Study time: 15-20 hours
Provider: Balance Global accredited by PeopleCert Examination Institute
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services, and expert mentoring
Prerequisites: PRINCE2® Foundation, CAPM or PMP
Assessment: 1 x 150 minute exam (included), 50 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!