As a project manager with experience, the purpose of achieving the foundation certification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method.
To be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training:
Certification: PRINCE2® Foundation
Study time: 15-20 hours
Provider: Balance Global, accredited by PeopleCert Examination Institute
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services, and expert mentoring
Assessment: 1 x 60 minute exam (included), 75 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!