As a project manager with experience, the purpose of achieving the foundation certification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method.
To be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training:
Certification: PRINCE2® Foundation
Study time: 15-20 hours
Provider: Balance Global, accredited by PeopleCert Examination Institute
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services, and expert mentoring
Assessment: 1 x 60 minute exam (included), 75 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- Exclusive student benefits; Career Services, TOTUM, industry events and lots more
- Award winning StudentCare™
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Join our online Alumni community and connect with like-minded professionals