If you’re looking to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® methods, then the PRINCE2® Practitioner is for you.
By successfully completing the PRINCE2® Practitioner, you’ll be recognised as having expertise in using PRINCE2® practices in your projects and the knowledge to tailor PRINCE2® to every project management scenario.
This certification is perfect for anyone who manages projects, whether a formal project manager or within a team where project management is part of the role.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training:
Certification: PRINCE2® Practitioner
Study time: 15-20 hours
Provider: Balance Global accredited by PeopleCert Examination Institute
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services, and expert mentoring
Prerequisites: PRINCE2® Foundation, CAPM or PMP
Assessment: 1 x 150 minute exam (included), 80 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- Exclusive student benefits; Career Services, TOTUM, industry events and lots more
- Award winning StudentCare™
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Join our online Alumni community and connect with like-minded professionals