Not taking applications
18 month contract starting July 2019, CIPD HR Support Level 3 qualification
Applications must be submitted by Monday 13th May 2019, Assessment Days will be held in June.
Closing Date- 13th May 2019
Who are we?
The WB Human Resources Department provides commercially-focused guidance to senior managers and supports staff on all employee related matters including talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management, culture, policy development, compliance, workforce planning and organization.
HR serves as strategic and tactical advisor to all management levels for the various functional HR areas, in particular on issues related to talent, change management, organizational design, people development and C&B strategy.
Our team plays a leading role in the implementation of Group policies, programs and support systems & projects. Originates human resources local strategies, policies and programs to align with and support strategic business objectives, as well as to position WB as an employer of choice.
What part will you play?
Provide administrative support to the VP, HR and the overall UK HR department including the Apprenticeship Programme or the HR digitalisation project.
Providing general administrative support to the VP, Human Resources and HR team
- VP and team’s diary management
- Arrange travel for the VP, Human Resources and produce expense reports
- Answer telephone calls when VP, HR is absent and dealing with queries appropriately
- Assist with the organisation of meetings including the preparation of documents, attending meetings for minute-taking as well as arranging room bookings and catering.
- Provide general administrative support to the VP, Human Resources and HR team
- Other ad hoc duties, day to day, as requested by VP, Human Resources
Recruitment and assessment of the Apprenticeship Programme
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team, liaise with Line Managers to write job specifications
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Advisor in the publicity and advertising of the Apprenticeships scheme with schools/colleges and outside providers
- Organisation and attend careers fairs
- Arrange and coordinate phone interviews and Apprentice assessment days
- Be the first port of call for apprentices to put their enquiries
- Managing the new starter administration process, including drafting contracts, sending out offer documents, creating the employee file & making sure all documents are returned on time
- Making arrangements for new joiners to attend the Company Introductory Meeting
- Apprentice onboarding
- Undertaking HR projects and providing support for wider team projects
- Warner House project (refurbishment of our building)– be a member of the change team and attend change champion meetings, assist with sending out communications e.g. emails to “all staff”, assisting with ad-hoc events
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE
- Attention to detail
- Great relationship builder with the ability to network around the business
- Computer literate, willingness to learn and embrace new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication; good telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive attitude – someone who is going to make the most of this opportunity!
- Experience and confidence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, can work independently and able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Team player