Scotts & Co was established in 1991 and is based on the Groundwell Industrial Estate in Swindon. We are a fast-paced retail business of around 140 employees that sells a wide array of products via mail-order and e-commerce.
We operate flexible working options within core hours, offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and give a generous staff discount on our products.
Will be directly responsible for managing all product data inside the businesses product data management systems including liaising with the buying team and other internal departments / in some instances external suppliers, to ensure all product information detail is correctly set-up so that items can be smoothly traded across multiple channels.
- Taking Buyers Jumpstart Spreadsheets and, liaising with the buying team, create all new campaign lines for onward circulation to the business.
- Creating & managing Seasonal product personalisation requirements
- Creating & Updating Suppliers
- Creating non coded Offers systemically
- Fixing un-orderable products and answering product data queries – this includes fixing broken variants & collections so customer service can experience a smooth ordering process.
- Ensuring product collections (or kits) contain the right products and quantities
- Creating Parts - Creating parts inside of data systems allowing the set-up of part replacement
- Fixing general product issues
- Carrying out line by line code and price check, artwork vs data systems to ensure all items in catalogue have the correct information ahead of print date - Advising the business of any issues.
- Perform data integrity checks across data management systems to ensure data coherency across all business’ platforms
- Managing the Open Order Report from a product set-up perspective
- Be the point of contact for product issues across the business, assisting Retail, Merchandising. Supply Chain, Customer Services, Returns, Ecommerce, Production, Warehouse, QC, IT & Buying with any data issues they may have.
- Gain a knowledge of programming language SQL enabling the quick querying of our databases in order to answer business wide questions.
- Preparing WEEE, Battery and waste packaging data for Governmental submission as and when needed.
- Experience with IT
- General knowledge in Language and SQL
- Able to work solo and in a team
- A-Levels or a B-Tec extended diploma.
- Monday – Friday,
- 9am - 5:30pm,
- 37.5hrs per week.
From £7,800 to £9,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave,
- Flexible working within core hour’s,
- Generous staff discount on Scotts & Co products for you, your friends and family.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.