Product Development Apprentice - East London
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Art & Design
- Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Industry
- London remove
Location: East London
Weekly Hours: 37.5/week (Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm)
Proposed Pay: £13,000
Working closely with the team, the Product Development Apprentice will be involved in the creation of clear and engaging multimedia resources and products for our group of companies. This includes, but is not limited to resources for our clients and multimedia marketing collateral.
The Product Development Apprentice will also play a critical role in the production of online content, marketing materials and other resources for our companies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet weekly with the Head of Product Development to establish the actions required for the week ahead and to review the previous week’s actions.
- Prepare resources for all products and ensure that these are appropriately formatted, presented and stored.
- Present ideas for engaging learning methods and materials.
- Complete any other product development tasks requested by employees.
- Collate feedback on current resources and content and make required amendments and developments.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
- Provide support and guidance to candidates on work experience with the LDN Group e.g. InDesign, Adobe, PowerPoint, Premier Pro.
- Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- Ability to confidently operate office equipment
- A genuine & demonstrable interest / enthusiasm for ICT and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Experience working in an office/business environment
- Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
- A Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank HolidaysSign-up or log in to apply