Product Managing Apprentice - Glasgow (G5 8) - 8450
We have a fantastic opportunity in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Not only will you find yourself on the shop-floor engaging with clients you'll be responsible for managing stocking levels on an internal database, ensuring delivers are scheduled and processed correctly, tracking competitors and processing invoices.
- Using accountancy software SAGE to invoice, track orders and process POs
- Manage stocking levels across a database of over 1000 products
- Schedule, track and book deliveries
- Process orders (electronically)
- Price auditsTrack competitors
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong with numbers
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management
Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm
£8645 per annum
Future Career Progression:
10am start timeLong term career path
Client has a strong history of developing apprentices
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.