Product Support Technician Apprentice- Leeds (LS6) - 1614
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career
You will be working for...
A leading software provider of Intellectual Property Case Management Systems, providing a Web Based system to legal firms worldwide. An excellent opportunity to integrate into a small team and gain experience in the full spectrum of the software world. From client support, to development and design.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Product Support Technician Apprentice:
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, dealing with client requests and ensuring that our clients receive a maintained high level of customer service.
- Work in conjunction with the IT Infrastructure Manager and the IT Team.
- Work alongside the IT Infrastructure Manager on the Applications,
- Telephony, Infrastructure and Systems so they meet current and future needs.
- Support the IT Infrastructure Manager to handle the day to day user requests from service desk system, Ticketing &Installations and Upgrades.
- Training programme is designed to provide real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform individuals into highly-skilled IT Apprentices.
- Apprenticeships will blend on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach a range of new skills including:Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic, Business Process.
Requirements of the Product Support Technician Apprentice:
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including
- Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
Sign-up or log in to apply