Production Administration Apprentice - Fife (KY3) - 9379
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Burntisland remove
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for?
A leading print and marketing company with an enviable client list.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Answering incoming calls, answering queries from customers and taking detailed customer information
- Booking materials and stock control
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and liaising with couriers
- Assisting the production team with laminating, cutting, folding and large format finishing
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Organised and enthusiastic
- Someone with a high attention to detail
- Someone with a keen interest in Business
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
The daily working hours are Monday to Friday, 9: 00am-5.30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply