Russell Building Products Limited is a leading UK roof tile manufacturer with over 170 staff operating at 3 sites within the UK.
We are looking for enthusiastic operatives to join our team in Burton on Trent and Lochmaben. You will join a team where you and your colleagues will be manufacturing concrete roof tiles in a busy manufacturing environment.
- This fast paced role is physically demanding where you will be standing at the machine with the potential to be lifting tiles during your shift.
- You will adhere to the company’s procedures and policies including COSHH and SSOW.
- You will adhere to all H&S regulations required on site.
- The role is demanding and as such you will work to a 12 hour shift pattern that may include weekends.
This role will also include but is not limited to;
- Pre shift checks
- Reporting of production records
- Full involvement in housekeeping
- Liaise with Supervisors and Management for reporting and repairing of machinery.
- Machine minding with the use of HMI touch screens
- Setting of machines after training
- Working to high quality standards, to within set tolerances
- Be able to follow work instructions and SSOW
Ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience working in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Well motivated with a can do attitude.
- Willingness to be flexible and to take on and learn new tasks.
- Confident, assertive and polite individual capable of building good working relationships with staff.
- Good time management and punctuality.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to use initiative and work with and without work instruction.
RBP is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. RBP does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.Sign-up or log in to apply