Programme Support Officer Apprentice - Babington Group
Not taking applications
- Level 4
- Full Time
- Distance Learning
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Level 4
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- Project Management
If you are an ambitious and committed individual who would like to gain an internationally recognised Project Management qualification with a national training provider, we want to hear from you! This role will support the delivery of an exciting portfolio of projects within an expanding business, working with some of the UK’s leading brands.
The apprentice will be working alongside our project management team to assist with day to day activities and other duties. The team will give you training on how to complete your daily duties and an understanding of how our business operates. If you are successful for this role duties will include:
- Supporting Business Growth with administrative support including maintenance of databases and online portals.
- Provide programme administration, including collation and dissemination of information and updating of documents.
- Record and maintain risk and issue logs by liaising with project team members.
- Supporting with the organisation and delivery of communications about the programme of activity.
- Undertaking any other tasks that the Project Manager may determine necessary in order to meet the objectives of the programme.
This role requires a confident and friendly person, a highly-motivated individual that also has great people skills. You must also have an ability and willing to learn new skills within the Business sector.
We are also looking for someone who has a good work ethic, understanding of excel and other Microsoft packages also you must have a GCSE’s English and Maths pass grade or equivalent.
This is a 24-month apprenticeship paying wages of £16,000-£18,000 per annual, you will achieve level 4 in Project management plus functional skills in English and Maths are also available if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time. There will also be the potential to progress onto other higher qualifications if desired.
This is a wonderful opportunity to earn while you learn, and get your foot in the door and apply your skills. Don’t miss out, apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply