The post holder will be responsible for supporting the Apprenticeships, Undergraduate Programmes, students, clients and covering the academic team administration as required by the School of Nursing portfolio at Waterloo, South East England and RDaSH. This role may require occasional day return travel to other sites in South East England.
- Apprenticeship administrative support to ensure the smooth strategic running and operation of the UG &
- Apprenticeship programmes.
- Supporting all administrative matters relating to students, clients and academic staff on the programmes .
- Liaison with internal departments as necessary to include but not limited to: Professional Apprenticeships, Group
- Apprenticeship Operations, On-boarding and Admissions; student records.
- Liaising with External Partners as required to support, the programmes and their management.
- Maintain strict confidentiality concerning prospective and existing student information at all times
- Prepare all paper work and results for Internal and External Examination Boards
- Liaise with placement providers to monitor and record practice attendance.
- Maintain Banner attendance record.
- Inputting time sheets on a tracker system.
- Basic data analysis.
- Undertake general administrative duties to support all portfolio activity.
- To maintain academic records of all students / apprentices
- To maintain the computerised database for progression, attendance and completion.
- Liaise with BPPU Admission Team to ensure the admissions process runs smoothly.
In liaison with the programme management, ensure that all paperwork is prepared and updated in advance of the admissions process at the relevant point each year, to include:
- Welcome letters.
- Access to VLE / Hub is activated.
- Liaise with the programme management in organising the Induction day for each new first year group, and also any other ‘first day of term activities for other year groups.
- Liaise with Student Records to ensure students are attached to the correct programme and modules for the start of each term.
- Any other programme-related, or student duties that may be assigned to ensure the delivery of the portfolio.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- An IT related qualification / certificate would be advantageous