Merson Group are a design & innovation led group of businesses helping you create more valuable and visually striking Place Branding environments for the customers. From architectural facades to sign schemes, retail interiors, digital display and point-of-sale, we look after your image in the physical world. With locations in Scotland and Englandas well as a Global presence present successful applicants a vibrant environment which will give them the opportunity to develop their skills and career via the Apprenticeship route.Currently seeking ambitious, motivated young people who are looking to start or continue their career in Project Administration working on exciting projects from start to finish. With the opportunity to develop their skills via an Apprenticeship and with the potential to develop a long lasting career with the business.
- You will work within a friendly projects team learning to support our business through the various administration services we provide
- You will be given full training and gain exposure to the numerous functions of our group
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Maintain, create and make changes in company databases
- Continuously develop to be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work
- General Admin duties
- Basic Admin IT & System tasks
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually developpersonal skills and knowledge
- Strong Communication skills -both verbal and writtenAbility to work well in a team as well as to own initiative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages - word, excel
- Good organisational & planning skills
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
28 days annual leave including public holidays
Future Career Progression:
Potential to grow within the projects team, taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.