Salary - £35,000 per annum
Come and join our wholesale services team as our Pre -Development Market Insight Analyst to be based in our Peterborough office on a 12 month basis.
What will you be doing?
This is a re-focused market insight role in the organisation accountable for pro-active, ongoing collation and analysis of internal and external open source planning data, production of geographic area and site risk profiles, management information reports and dashboards.
The primary audiences for the analytical and reporting output are the Developer Growth ama management team, Pre-Development Planning function and Growth Liaison Managers.
Secondary audiences are the Developer Services delivery teams and the Delivery alliance partners, as well as Asset Planning and Strategic Planning functions.
The analysis will provide up to date market insight and MI to support strategy development as well as informing operational management and Portfolio Group Management Board decision. The role will enable the Pre-Development Planning team to map risk profiles against customer/site needs, inform investment risk analysis and influence LPA planning conditions. In addition, the role will provide insight that will enable Growth Liaison Managers to influence both the developer and site journey from the earliest opportunity, as well as ensuring key data from developers is captured accurately and reflected in the updated geo-spatial connections picture.
What do you need?
Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and preferably with a relevant data analysis qualification alongside:
- Experience in water or water recycling industry
- Strong data analytics skillset with experience as a business system owner and configuring MI dashboards
- Experience of building excellent internal relationships across business functions
- Effective analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain and influence across internal business units
- Track record of delivering business analytics services in a commercial environment
What benefits do we offer?
Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
If you are offered a job with us, you'll be subject to the relevant/standard employment checks, including: your right to work in the UK, reference, driving licence and identity check. Depending on your role, you may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
Closing date: 8th May 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing 20th May 2019