The Good Till Co. provide software and hardware point of sale solutions for independent retailers, bars and restaurants.
For more information see www.thegoodtill.com.
Our cloud based POS system takes minutes to set up and you are ready to roll with its super easy interface. Manage your business, sales, inventory in real-time from anywhere, any device. Combining tablet computers with cutting-edge software, cloud technology and modern hardware, our POS system makes no compromises on either functionality or style.
The project will concentrate on delivering ePOS solutions to high demand areas and high availability areas.
- Identifying the challenges faced in such environments such as WiFi and Data availability
- The ability for the system to communicate with the AWS solution that provides reporting via the Cloud and communicates with payment devices
- The project will include the deployment of our ePOS software on a IOS devices on client sites
- Someone who is Solution focused and good with getting this done
- Good with communication
- Analytical ability
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage, or participate in cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pays attention to detail
Minimum of 5 grade A-C GCSE’s.
You will gain a full time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.