Project Management Apprentice and Learning Delivery Apprentice
18 month Fixed Term Contract
£15,056 per annum
Central Milton Keynes
Kick start your career at ICAEW with these two fantastic opportunities in Project Management and Learning Delivery/Events, supported with an NVQ level 3 in Business Administration.
In this role you will provide a responsive support service to the project team, helping to deliver a number of key projects in our Professional Standards department.
- Support the project management office by operating the resource monitoring and escalation process
- Scheduling project meetings and taking minutes.
- Support the project team by compiling the monthly project reporting to the management team.
- Using and promoting our project toolkit as a best practice method of running a project.
Learning Delivery Apprentice:
You will be working alongside the team who develop our qualifications’ syllabuses and the organisations we partner with to educate our students.
- Administration support for our learning schemes.
- Assisting in the development of some of our key conferences.
- Updating our website with new information about our partner in learning scheme and student areas.
- Helping to develop test examinations for our examination system.
For both roles we’re looking for:
- GCSEs in Maths and English at C or above.
- An interest in either area of specialism and to be able to talk about how it might shape your career choices.
- Computer literacy, ideally supported by a relevant certificate such as the ECDL.
- Good people skills as both roles are client facing.
What you get:
- Great support from your managers and department throughout the apprenticeship
- The opportunity to study for Prince 2 (Projects) or ICAEW CFAB (Learning Delivery) if you stay on with us on completion of your apprenticeship.
- Objectives which will stretch you and give you a great CV quickly
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking professional culture.