We are a leading London SEO agency, specialising in organic search. Clients include Plcs and SMEs.
Job overview / purpose:
We are currently looking for a bright, ambitious and client focused content creator / web designer who wants to join our leading SEO agency.
- The ideal candidate will be highly creative and wants to undertake content writing on a range of topics to regularly updating 2,000 websites
- Using HTML to develop template sites / Dreamweaver
- Building blogs / using WordPress
- Producing websites at speed with minimum supervision
- Using Dreamweaver / Photoshop
- Adding links to clients where relevant within website content
The apprentices' main responsibilities will be to assist the team with the following:
- The candidate will join an existing team of three outreach and content writers.
- Designing new websites from templates using WordPress
- Learning how to design, change and improve templates using HTML and content
- Learning how to configure hosting and URL
- Learn how to use images and video effectively
- Learn how to engage with relevant social media content and share it on our social media platforms
- Create engaging and on brand social media content and publish it
- Import data and learn basic PHP
- Support the team in any event planning activities when it's required
The apprentice will also:
- Help plan, implement and deliver campaigns to support and promote the calendar of corporate engagement events and activities through a variety of channels, including social media and email
- Be responsible for responding to email and telephone enquiries, ensuring they are dealt with appropriately and with excellent customer service
Must have a keen interest in:
- Digital Marketing
- Ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
40 hours per week,
Monday-Friday, [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£9000 per annum.
Successful candidates will have the chance to develop their skills in the areas of using social media as a marketing tool, search engine optimisation and website and content creation.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.