Project Management Apprenticeship - Aggregate Industries UK Limited
Not taking applications
- Full Time
- Distance Learning
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Level 4
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Business & Admin
Apprenticeship: Project Management Level 4
Employer: Aggregate Industries UK Limited
Salary/Hours: £8.88ph – 37 hours per week Monday-Friday
We are looking to offer a Procurement Apprenticeship at our Bardon Hill Office in Coalville, Leicestershire. Working in close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders; key responsibilities and deliverables for the role include, but are not limited to:
- supporting the Category Manager with: Managing tendering, contracts and negotiation strategy, in line with Procurement plans; manage the tender/supplier selection/contract award and implementation process ensuring effective communication is maintained throughout.
- Achieving strong, collaborative, and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ensuring that department and individual performance targets are achieved through the maintenance of monthly progress reports.
- Conducting regular risk assessments for all Procurement managed category.
- Ensuring all key information on Procurement databases are maintained and kept up-to-date at all times.
- Supply chain management to ensure Purchase to pay KPI’s are achieved.
- Provide category expertise to the operational divisions to build their annual budgets.
This role requires a confident individual who is a strong written and verbal communicator, with the flexibility to take on new tasks. You will be confident and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software, be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 4 Apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade c or above in GCSE English, Maths and ICT or equivalent. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 24-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £8.88ph, where you will achieve level 4 in Project Management Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English and Maths if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with Aggregate Industries UK Limited Apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply