Project Management Apprenticeship in London
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Human Resources
You will learn the required Digital Project Admin skills including:
- Understand Agile project management methodologies.
- Use digital communication tools including email, CRM Systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Be responsible for using and updating digital collaborative tools such as Trello and Slack.
This role will be incredibly varied by nature, however, your day to day will include:
- Responsibility and engagement on simultaneous implementation projects
- Understand clients’ needs and advise on Solutions in a consultative approach
- Deliver on time and within budget high-quality YOOBIC Solutions and services
- Provide change management support to clients
- Participate to meetings with clients’ project team
- Work closely with the Development and Product teams to participate in the evolution of the app based on market requirements