DigitalXRAID is a dynamic award-winning Cyber Security Company, experiencing rapid growth, which offer industry leading Security Services. They invest heavily in staff providing excellent career progression and full development.
- One team We Share The Load; We Support Each Other, Together We Are Stronger.
- Customer First - They Are The Heart of The Business; We Love Them.
- Have Fun - We Find The Fun In Everything We Do; We Smile, We are never Mood Hoovers.
- Be The Best Version of Yourself. - We show that we Care, We Make Things Better, We Are Great Role Models For Others.
- It’s Good Enough is NOT Good Enough - We Challenge Ourselves & Others; We Always Strive For Excellence.
- See it Through - We are Accountable; We Take Ownership, No Excuses The Role
Overview of the Role:
DigitalXRaid are looking for a project management apprentice to join their new Project Management Office. This is a great opportunity for someone new to project management or with a few years’ experience to kick start their career in an exciting industry within a growing company.
The Apprentice PM will report to the Project Management head and gradually take responsibility for a number of tasks and projects. This is a 48-month Project Management Degree Apprenticeship.
Main responsibilities: [will include:]
- Managing and updating projects within the project management software
- Monitoring project progress and following up with stakeholders
- Scheduling meetings internally and externally for relevant projects and recording meeting minutes
- Liaising with the technical experts to finish projects on time, to scope
- Assisting customers with queries in regards the DigitalXRaid customer portal
- Assisting customers with queries in regards to Cyber Essentials project processes
- Keeping project documents up to date and producing documents if required
- Looking for ways to improve processes
- Produce reports with regards to projects KPI’s
- Coordinating delivery and receipt of any project equipment
- Working with other departments and providing project support
Desired qualities and experience:
- Experience dealing with customers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office a plus
- Interest in Cyber Security a plus
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Problem-solving mindset – a desire to understand the problem and work out a solution
Apprenticeship Entry Requirements:
- 120 UCAS tariff points
- 18 Months+ experience in Project Management
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.