Project Manager Degree Apprentice
The company is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. They have users in over 170 countries and more than 2,000 businesses, including Fortune 500 and Public Sector organisations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Their intelligent digital workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
They are looking for people to help shape the future of this industry by developing the latest technology and have an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager Degree apprentices to join the organisation. It’s an exciting time to be joining them, as they enter a period of growth.
- To provide professional and consistent support across portfolio management
- To support a number of key activities including project start-up, early client and partner engagement, management information gathering and distribution
- To participate in portfolio review and assurance
- To contribute to the management of the portfolio management office
- To contribute toward the portfolio’s resource management reviews and reporting
- Learning and being exposed to the workings of delivering a large portfolio of projects and individual projects.
- Contribute to driving forward practices and processes in portfolio and project delivery and governance
- Support maintaining best practices and guides and templates for the portfolio team
- Support the management of governance reviews
- Support the creation, review and distribution of project highlight reports for all active projects
- Contribute to the governance review against project stage gate acceptance
- Support the management and control of portfolio changes
- Support the management of portfolio risks and issues and recovery plans
- Growing into the management and ownership of work packages
- Support project assurance to all project managers across the portfolio
- Support internal project reporting
- Good documentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and workload prioritisation
- Professional and keen to learn
- Driven, committed, adaptable and keen to learn and progress
- Organised and able to self-drive to achieve objectives and targets
- Have a desire to start and progress a career in portfolio and project management
- Proactive to contribute to successful delivery of portfolio and projects
- You will ideally have a Level 3 Apprenticeship or equivalent Level 3 qualification or be educated up to A-Level or equivalent
- Project Management or business related qualification would be beneficial
- Proven experience to self-learn / teach new skills and deliver against key performance indicators
The organisation is entering a period of growth and have ambitious long term goals. If you are successful in your Project Management Degree apprenticeship, you could go on to forge an excellent career within the business with the opportunity to grow in your role and you will be given the opportunity to undertake further training and career development.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.