Project Manager Level 4 Apprentice - Leatherhead(KT22) - 3744
CGI is a global business with 70,000 professionals in hundreds of locations across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe who provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients'businesses.
With 40 years of experience and continued business growth we offer financial strength and business rigour to support some of the UK' s biggest and best brands across the commercial and public sectors. Our teams have experience in delivering award winning programmes inspace,defence and national security, central government and thepublic sectorincludinghealth, as well as the commercial sector includingfinancial services,oil and gas,energy and utilitiesandcommunications.
At CGI we' re offering you a unique opportunity to be part of something exciting and earn while you learn on our Project Manager Apprenticeship. Join us as an apprentice and not only will you enjoy the benefits of a permanent, full-time employment contract, you can look forward to the structured training, hands-on learning, and the support and encouragement you need to get your career off to a strong start.
In this job you will...
Have the opportunity to work in our largest Business Unit in the UK. You' ll work with customers, teams and projects supporting the delivery of our projects. You will traveling to client sites or other CGI sites and will be based in Reading/London.
Get real responsibilities from day one!
- Have the opportunity to work in our largest Business Unit in the UK
- You' ll work with customers, teams and projects supporting the delivery of our projects
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager with co-ordination &delivery of monthly service report
- Assist with the updating of the Customer change log
- Managing the team holiday register on behalf of the SDM
- Attending client meetings with the SDM ( where appropriate)
- Based mainly on a client site &at times being a CGI contact point
- Assisting CGI Delivery team members &senior CGI Exec ( action taking, minute taking, presentations)on an ad-hoc basis
Who should apply?
We are looking for someone who has an appetite to work with clients in a project delivery environment and is prepared to grow through taking on delivery co-ordination roles to develop the skills of Project Management. In particular our client is looking for candidates meeting the following criteria:
- Someone with good communication skills both written and oral
- Someone who is highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Someone who is confident in their IT skills ( Microsoft packages)
- A team player who is confident in their administration skills
We are looking for someone with ideally:
- 5 A* -C GCSEs including English and Maths
- or 64 UCAS points or 2 A-Levels C or above
- or a Level 3 Apprenticeship in a similar subject
- or an existing Project Management qualification
Your training will:
- Start with an 18-24 month Higher Project Management apprenticeship, which combines training and work-based assessment, covering:Leadership skills, Communications, Finance &Risk management and Stakeholder management.
- You will gain Associate of Project Management ( APM) , and EAL Level 4 Diploma in Project Management. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 47k in a Project Management role.
Other important information:
- DBS check will be required.
- Candidates need to have lived in the UK for 5 years with no breaks of 28 days or longer and have an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK.
- You can expect to be traveling to client sites or other CGI sites.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5: 30pm
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply