Working in the Research and Development Programme Management Team, you will provide administrative support to the R&D team working on business critical projects. You will maintain an awareness of the relevance and importance of your role and recognise how this contributes to the achievement of team goals. Your role will be varied and duties will include arranging meetings, taking minutes, ensuring actions are being updated by Project Managers and maintaining systems and information.
You will be responsible to ensure facility, processes and documentation remain in a state of audit readiness of all times You will work Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm and Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm. Following completion of your first year apprenticeship, you will progress to complete a Project Management programme.
- Schedule, attend and participate in project meetings using MS Outlook
- Support meeting preparation activities including preparing and issuing slide decks
- Compile and issue project meeting minutes
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Track actions and keep project RAILs (rolling action item list) up to date, ensuring deadlines are met
- Track and maintain project schedules, identify areas at risk and provide support
- Support project communication activities
- Assist with the maintenance and updates of the project control documentation
- Maintain project information on the Intranet and on Project Team / Sharepoint slides
- Provide administrative support and undertake project tasks as required to support the smooth running and on time delivery of the project
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good at multi-tasking
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Must be literate, numerate and keen to learn
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm and Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm
- GBP 12,000 per annum (after 6 months and completion of probation, your salary will increase to circa GBP 17,500)
- Long term progression to become a Project Manager
- Ongoing training and development
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.