This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice with an interest in the property sector to join an established and growing firm at a really exciting time.
Do you like dogs?There is a 4 legged friend in the office.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing family run Lettings and Management business with plenty of future opportunities, to additional responsibility.
The role will involve:
- Answering incoming calls regarding property queries from existing tenants and landlords and prospective tenants inquiring about properties
- Reference checking tenants
- Scheduling in viewings and routine inspections in property managers diaries
- Printing off lease documentation
- Managing rental properties keys
- General administration across the office including filing, photocopying, scanning
First rate communication skills
A professional attitude
Being very organized
Has a passion for learning
Having an interest in the property sector would be an advantage
Having a full driving license would be an advantage
5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Daily working hours are from 9: 00am-5: 00pm, Monday-Friday
This role is designed to grow with your confidence and abilities and could lead to yourself carrying out viewings, along with other growing responsibilities.