Do you want to join a rapidly growing company?Do you want to learn and earn?Well look no further, start here. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A well established and growing property company based in Edinburgh.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Property Administration Apprentice:
- Working towards your business administration apprenticeship, you will be responsible for:
- answering all incoming calls into the office
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen etc
- Answering general queries on properties for rent
- Arranging viewings and routine property inspections in the property managers diary
- Printing off lease documentation
- Ensuring property displays in windows are up to date at all times.
- This is a great opportunity for an apprentice who is interested in the property sector, this role is designed to grow with your skills and confidence and there are very good future prospects for you within this firm to progress your career within the property sector.
Requirements of the Property Administration Apprentice:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Interest in the property sector
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent Business theories to transform you into a highly-skilled Business graduate ( all debt free! ) Our degree apprenticeship blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Essential Communication Skills
- Data Entry reporting and analysing Business data
- Basic Finance and Budget management skills
- Managing Customer facing operations including providing services and support
- Planning, running and documenting meetings
What qualifications will you gain?
- SQA LEVEL 3 Diploma In Business And Administration
- SQA Qualification ( Equivalent Of Working At Advanced Higher/HNC Level)
- 9 - 12 months ( 1 day in classroom)
Salary & Benefits:
- GBP 150 per week
- Potential full time job at the end of the apprenticeship