This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A very well established and highly successful independently owned property company with offices throughout Scotland.
This company is dedicated to nurturing their staff and already employ a number of apprentices in different departments.Last year 25% of their workforce were internally promoted so they really do invest in their employees.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Working within the operations team as this is a very varied and busy role
- Working within the property renovations team, ensuring all paperwork is in place, ensuring legal documentation is recorded and other related reports and documents
- Assisting with managing each project, ensuring paperwork is completed, safety certificates are present and utilities are registered
- Covering reception, where you will be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors to site and signing them in
- Answering incoming calls, transferring calls and taking detailed messages when required
- Arranging for taxi' s, couriers etc.
- Working within a really varied role where you will gain exposure across all areas of the business and work within a really great team
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will?
- Be well organised
- Have an interest in the property sector
- Want to kick-start their career in this area
- Have 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information?
Daily working hours:Monday to Friday, 9: 00am-5: 30pm, 37.5hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.