Property Administration Apprentice- Edinburgh (EH3) - 1314
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Edinburgh remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A very well established and highly successful independently owned property company with offices throughout Scotland.
This company is dedicated to nurturing their staff and already employ a number of apprentices in different departments.Last year 25% of their workforce were internally promoted so they really do invest in their employees.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Business Administration Apprentice
Working within the HMO Team, you will be supporting the HMO and Safety Compliance Administrator to ensure key compliance issues within the business are 100% compliant.This will include 100% compliance within safety certification, local authority and legal requirements.
- Preparing and submitting Licence applications
- Arranginginspections in officers diaries
- Processing invoices
- Liaising with internal customers, contractors, Councils, landlords and tenants as required
- Obtain safety certificates
- Undertaking all administration associated with the purchase of properties
- Co-ordinate insurance claims on behalf of landlords
- Provide relief cover for reception
- General administration duties within the team
- First rate communication skills are essential for this role both verbal and written, as is the ability to work well within a team and strong organisational skills
- You must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
22 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays
Sign-up or log in to apply