Property Administrator Apprentice - Mosley Jarman
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 2
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Estate Agency
- Estate and Property Management
Apprenticeship: Property Services Level 2
Employer: Mosley Jarman
Salary/Hours: £5.49ph – 35 hours per week Monday-Friday
The main purpose of role: to facilitate the smooth running of a tenancy between a landlord and tenant and liaise with contractors to affect repairs on properties reported to us, whilst advancing the service standards of Mosley Jarman and abiding by company policy. You should do this by liaising between landlords, tenants and contractors in a timely and professional manner to ensure.
If successful for this role you would undertake tasks such as:
- Deal with telephone enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Respond to any emails received from landlords, tenants and contractors
- Carrying out landlord and tenant application updates
- Following set processes and procedures with regards to a tenancy application
- Dealing with all customer enquiries in a friendly manner
- Ensure computer systems are maintained to keep accurate records
This role requires a confident individual who is a strong written and verbal communicator, with the flexibility to take on new tasks. You will be confident and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software, be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 2 Apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade D or above in GCSE English, Maths and ICT or equivalent. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £5.49ph, where you will achieve level 2 in Property Services Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English, Maths and ICT if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with Mosley Jarman. Apply today!Application closed