Push Group - Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Uxbridge remove
Push is a highly driven and fun working environment where numbers and data are our strong point. A key Google Partner with a strong foothold in the SME market place in the UK and internationally. We strive for great results and communication plays a key part in our business.
Push has just been announced as the winner of the Google Mobile Innovation Award for at the Google Premier Partner Conference 2017. We competed with over 1300 agencies from the EMEA region (Europe, the Middle East and Africa). Push were also named a top 3 partner for 2 other awards – Growing Businesses Online and Display Innovation. One of our core values is to innovate in order to stay ahead and we are extremely proud and honoured to receive this recognition. We are one of the best online advertising agencies in EMEA.
This is an exciting role within an global winner for Mobile Innovation. The role will include executing and communicating PPC strategies across a number of assigned client accounts under guidance of PPC Account Manager. Responsible for the day to day checks and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance. Ensuring the client is always ahead by implementing new techniques you that you will get to learn from Google / Push organisation.
- To work closely with the Account Manager to execute Paid Strategies
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your customers
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your customers and achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions
- To use a variety of Push tools, such as Push Analyser, to compile and draw insight from both company / sector specific data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour
- To produce reports for clients containing a description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the customer
- To ensure all reports are of a top quality written standard and adhere to the Push brand
- To maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries
- To attend and actively take part in customer meetings / QBRs when required
- To deliver other related solutions to the customer base such as landing pages / social / ecommerce / brand refresh if they match the customers need
- To optimise client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC practices
- To carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing customer accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these campaigns
- To efficiently manage your workload and accurately record your time
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas
- To ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
Key skills and experience
- Minimum Google Adwords fundamental certified
- Highly numerate with great business acumen
- Experienced in managing customer budgets
- Literate with the ability to produce top quality written reports
- Preferably 6 months+ experience of PPC management and ideally in an agency environment. Minimum 3 months.
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Google
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and focus on the most relevant information for strategic development
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third party analytics platforms
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms
- Ability to setup and implement new PPC accounts is an advantage
- Self-starter with a positive outlook
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Hunger for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Be passionate that paid search is essential to the digital marketing mix and be focused for a career in this sector.
- Passion for excellence
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Salary 20-24k + Bonus
- Staff Perks Scheme
- £500 Yearly Training Budget
- Free Fruit
- Bi Monthly Social
- Company Incentive Trips Away
Widewater PlaceApplication closed