Quality Assurance Engineer Apprentice - London (EC2Y) - 3874
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- London remove
Ebiquity Plc is a leading independent marketing analytics specialist company.
At Ebiquity, we help brands exploit the evolving marketing landscape to achieve business success. We provide customized data analytics, online tools and consultancy services. We recommend optimization strategies to improve our clients'performance throughout the consumer path to purchase.
Our Quality Engineers understand that good enough is never enough. They are experts in automation, testing and quality assurance. They are extremely good team players who have high personal and professional standards, good analytical skills, can do attitude, can easily adapt to improvements and suggest new ideas keeping organisation' s interest in mind. They are driven to continuously raise the quality standards - ensuring to release highest quality code into production to keep our business and customers happy.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for QA testing as part of a team supporting multiple projects in marketing analytics. You will also be responsible for improving the processes used by the QA and business teams.
- Suggest processes and workflows for improving efficiency and deliverables by the QA team
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, well-structured test plans, test suites andmanual test cases
- Drive development of automation and testing in a CD/CI environment using Selenium C#framework
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using Visual Studio Team Services
- Assist business users performing UAT activities by providing guidance and training on the tools used when necessary
- Perform thorough manual/automated regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams ( e.g. developers, project managers and product owners)to identify/clarify system requirements
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Knowledge &Experience Requirements
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience with one of programming languages like Java, C#
Beneficial Knowledge &Experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium Webdriver, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process with exposure to TDD/BDD.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience in QA tools such as Blazemeter, JMeter will be advantageous
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply