We have an exciting opportunity to join our firm as a Business Admin Apprentice. The successful candidate will enjoy plenty of practical, on-the-job training and support in developing your first steps within the financial industry.
RA Accountants LLP provide a wide range of services to clients, including accounts preparation, bookkeeping and the production of management accounts and information. To complement this, the firm offers a 360 approach to clients which expands the service offering to include tax planning, VAT services, payroll plus much more.
The chosen talented candidate will play a key role in supporting our overall firm and its departments through day-to-day assistance and management.
Supported by various members of the management and operational team, the chosen candidate will be provided a 360 introduction to the office environment and will be provided the opportunity to learn about every aspect of managing and supporting a business.
Within the apprenticeship, you’ll learn how to:
- Communicate to all stakeholders
- Produce quality and accurate information.
- Use systems and processes to work productively.
- Competently use office packages
- Understand the importance of delegation and management of team members
- Solve problems effectively by applying a range of techniques and tools.
The apprenticeship will cover the essential skills required for working in an office, more specifically an accountancy environment, and will let you focus on the specific tasks you carry out within your role which include and not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting the team for day to day overseeing of day-to-day office procedures
- Meet and greet clients, affiliates and external visitors in the office
- Data management for various departments
- Support payroll on administrative projects
- Be part of the call management team
- Meeting attendance/minutes preparation and pack preparation
- Execute communications to existing and potential clients
- Reporting to the Client Manager, this is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to start their career within the accounting sector
- Help develop the firm’s various projects aiming to build on existing internal processes and procedures
What we are looking to help you improve:
- Understanding the value of your skills and how to identify where you can strengthen and hone certain areas
- Ensure you are digitally equipment and competent in IT packages and software
- What factors determine your decision-making process
- How to engage in a constructive decision within a professional environment
- How to plan, organise and execute a strategy in relation to project management
- Become more adaptable within a working environment
You will be gaining hands-on experience at RA Accountants LLP, a fast-growing North-West London practice with modern offices. A great opportunity to kick-start your career within the financial sector.