Reception and Admin Apprentice- Glasgow (G20) - 3764
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
Global leading provider of contract testing services to the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, who are looking to take on admin and reception apprentice to helps support the business. Based on the outskirts of the city centre there are easily accessible and close to bus and train links.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a global company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, have a full exposure to all things admin and start a very rewarding career.
- The role of the admin and reception apprentice will be to assistant the main receptionist and provide admin support to the HR, Finance and Document Control departments.
- The role will involve but not be limited to;
- Reception Duties
- Greet all visitors to facility ( visitor log completion and issuing visitor badges)
- Manage all incoming telephone calls and transfer to relevant staff
- Take messages and direct to member of staff as appropriate
- Receive, distribute and post mail
- Manage room bookings for internal and external meetings
- Issue and control key fobs and areas accessed by all staff
- Prepare for client/external meetings/visits by booking meeting rooms, arranging lunches, setting up the room with projector
- Organising conference telephone facilities
- Organising and booking travel e
- Administrative support for departments such as HR, Finance, Document Control, etc.
- HR - May require to assist with filing, data entry ( SAGE HR &SAP) , reports
- Finance - Filing, data entry, reports ( Microsoft Word)
- Document Control - Scanning, filing, archiving, traceability and recall of documents from archive
- Confident, bubbly and enthusiastic
- Competent using the computer
- Ability to priorities and manage busy workload
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Confident talking to clients over the phone and face to face
- Have great organisational skills and be able to multi task
- Professional and hardworking
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday - 9am - 4pm ( 35hrs p/w)
Benefits &Future Prospects
Salary review after 6 months to GBP 8,000 per annum
4pm finish on Friday
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply