Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A National Property Solutions company.
This is a great time to join a growing national firm in a varied role.
This is a very busy role and no two days would be the same.The role will be working across reception, administration and the helpdesk function within the business.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
Deal with Reception Duties including:
- Answering incoming calls,
- Transferring calls and taking messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors to site
Deal with General administration including:
- Data entry
- Printing documents
- Diary management
- Arranging meeting rooms etc
You will be trained up on working on the helpdesk where you will be liaising with tenants, tradesman etc
You' re training?
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is well organised
- Someone who has excellent communication skills
- Someone who can remain calm under pressure
- Someone with at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
Other Important Information?
- There is parking available onsite, however the site is easily accessible by public transport also
- Daily working hours:8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.