As Hilton gets ready to take pole position at Silverstone the home of the British Grand Prix with the opening of the Hilton Garden Inn, we are excited to announce that we are accelerating towards opening and are now recruiting for our new high performing team.
The Hilton Garden Inn Silverstone is situated directly on the Hamilton straight of Silverstone circuit with 197 bedrooms & suites offering views of the famous asphalt that can convert into hospitality boxes during the major events at the circuit. With all the right mechanics for our guests including a fitness suite, coffee shop, trackside restaurant with terrace the hotel is completed with a showpiece Rooftop bar.
Opening in June 2022 it will be…”LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!”
If you are a winner in your current role and want to turbocharge your career then we want to hear from you.
A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
The Salary for this position is £10.50 per hour
What will I be doing?
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Reception Manager and Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary