JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATOR
To provide support and administrative assistance to the Property Management team, as necessary, with the aim of assisting in the efficient and effective management of the property portfolio.
REPORTING TO: Hemal Davda - Director
LOCATION: Trust Property Management Ltd – Colindale
KEY DUTIES will include
- Answering telephone and email queries in a professional and courteous manner. Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Responsible for sorting of all incoming post and ensure distribution to the relevant departments, and to ensure that all out going post is documented. To send post recorded delivery when requested
- Photocopying and word processing documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports when required. Post holder must have a standard level of keyboard skills and able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Check-in and check-out of keys and making sure that the records are up to date
- Taking full and accurate messages and distributing accordingly
- Ordering stationery/office supplies as required and carrying out stock take on a weekly basics.
- Copying, compilation and binding of reports
- Photocopying/scanning/laminating/binding of documents as required
- Preparation of internal meeting rooms, bookings and arranging lunches and refreshments for meetings
- Overseeing the office housekeeper duties, examples of these would include making sure that there is sufficient paper within the photocopiers.
- Undertake other non-specified duties commensurate with the grade and experience of the post holder