Receptionist Administrator Apprentice - Stirling (FK9) - 0828
INTO is an organisation working in partnership with leading British Universities and investing in the development of world-class international student centres. It specialises in preparing students for undergraduate and postgraduate study in the UK.INTO Centres deliver guaranteed progression to leading British undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Each Centre is managed by a joint venture management board on which INTO and the partner university are equal shareholders
Looking for a hardworking and motivated person to provide professional and efficient reception service to students, staff, telephone callers &visitors and to assist in the day-to-day administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the Centre in Stirling.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access ( monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Logging and reporting maintenance issues
- Schedule appointments, organise catering and book meeting rooms when required
- Monitor and maintain a stationary inventory, ordering offices supplies when required
- Organising the necessary business travel arrangement for members of the Senior Management Team
- Helping with the arrival and registration of students
- Induction and orientation sessions for new students
- Preparation and delivery of paperwork for students ( e.g. bank letters) .
- The delivery of a social programme for students where appropriate.
- General clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc
Excellent telephone manner
Excellent communication skills, including clearly written hand writing
Competent IT skills and the ability to use effective specialised application software
Able to work as part of a team
Ability to understand and carry out instructions
Impeccable time keeping and desire to learn
Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
Organisation Skills ( Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
Flexible, enthusiastic. can-do approach
Approachable, warm and friendly
Good work ethic, passion and right attitude to work
- You are aged 16-24
- You are passionate about a career in IT!
- You have 5 Standard Grades ( Level 1 - 3)or 5 National Level 5 Grades - both including Maths and English
Your salary can go up to GBP 10000 per year, dependent on experience
Sign-up or log in to apply